Microneedling is an effective method of rejuvenating skin through stimulating new cell growth, leaving the surface of your skin plump and more even in tone and texture. The Aqua Stamp is an excellent alternative or accessory tool to use in your derma rolling practice. By having a more compact head, you can treat areas that are difficult with a derma roller, and the Aqua Stamp has the added advantage of dispensing serum through a hydraulic system as you stamp the tool over your face or neck.
We recommend our Aqua Stamp size 0.6mm featuring very sharp surgical-grade, stainless steel needles FOR INTERMEDIATE USERS, CONCENTRATED STAMPING ON WRINKLES FOR THE PREVIOUS .25 OR .5 DERMAROLLER USER, INCREASES EFFECT. USE CAUTION IN AREAS WITH THINNER SKIN (EYES AND LIPS).
Serums have different viscosity, and you may experience some difficulty in dispensing. For that reason we recommend either using just our Natural 20% Vitamin C Booster, or using a 50/50 blend of this Booster with our Natural Peptide or Advanced Hyaluronic Serum.
1. Sterilize the Aqua Stamp with isopropyl alcohol before and after use.
2. Store the Aqua Stamp carefully and keep it out of the reach of children.
3. Store your Aqua Stamp between approximately 32-78F°.
4. Handle with care, always replace protective covering over needle head, take care not to drop or stamp needle tips to a hard surface.
5. Never stamp or penetrate the skin if you have active acne, cold sores or any raised or patchy skin abnormalities. To do so creates the risk of infection.
6. Do not use if you are experiencing any form of dermatitis.
7. If you find that there is debris accumulating anywhere in your Aqua Stamp, do not continue to use.
8. Never share your Aqua Stamp with others. Aqua Stamps and derma rollers are for individual, personal use only.
9. The Aqua Stamp is to be re-used, DO NOT dispose of after a single-use.
10. Please protect the environment and others, discard your aqua stamp directly into your trash receptacle with pointed end protected.
For more usage information click here
How it works
The Gin Amber Beauty Aqua Stamp is a high-tech micro-needling product, combining needle penetration and automatic serum import in one tool. Each time you press the stamp it triggers a small hydraulic unit which automatically dispenses serum in the area stamped. The serum will quickly and evenly penetrate and absorb via the punctures made by the Aqua Stamp’s gold-plated surgical stainless-steel needles. Just like with a derma roller or pen, micro-needling with your aqua stamp will improve skin texture and tone, replenish collagen, rejuvenate, soften or remove wrinkles and hyperpigmentation, and boost the overall healthy appearance of your skin.
1. The faster you stamp the Aqua Stamp, the more serum is dispensed. When you slow stamping, serum dispensing is also slowed.
2. If you find serum is not dispensing, lightly shake the Aqua Stamp, or angle slightly.