Microneedling is an effective method of rejuvenating skin through stimulating new cell growth, leaving the surface of your skin plump and more even in tone and texture. The Aqua Stamp is an excellent alternative or accessory tool to use in your dermarolling practice. By having a more compact head, you can treat areas that are difficult with a dermaroller, and the Aqua Stamp has the added advantage of dispensing serum through a hydraulic system as you stamp the tool over your face or neck.
FOR BEGINNERS, LIP AND EYE AREA, AND OUR MORE SENSITIVE USERS
This is our Aqua Stamp with 0.25mm of very sharp gold plated needles.
1. Sterilize the Aqua Stamp with isopropyl alcohol before and after use.
2. Store the Aqua Stamp carefully and keep it out of the reach of children.
3. Store your Aqua Stamp between approximately 32-78F°.
4. Handle with care, always replace protective covering over needle head, take care not to drop or stamp needle tips to hard surface.
5. Never stamp or penetrate skin if you have active acne, cold sores or any raised or patchy skin abnormalities. To do so creates the risk of infection.
6. Do not use if you are experiencing any form of dermatitis.
7. If you find that there is debris accumulating anywhere in your Aqua Stamp, do not continue to use.
8. Never share your Aqua Stamp with others. Aqua Stamps and dermarollers are for individual, personal use only.
9. The Aqua Stamp is to be re-used, DO NOT dispose after a single use.
10. Please protect the environment and others, discard your aqua stamp directly into your trash receptacle with pointed end protected.
The Gin Amber Beauty Aqua Stamp is a high-tech microneedling product, combining needle penetration and automatic serum import in one tool. Each time you press the stamp it triggers a small hydraulic unit which automatically dispenses serum in the area stamped. The serum will quickly and evenly penetrate and absorb via the punctures made by the Aqua Stamp’s gold-plated surgical stainless steel needles. Just like with a dermaroller or pen, microneedling with your aqua stamp will improve skin texture and tone, replenish collagen, rejuvenate, soften or remove wrinkles and hyperpigmentation, and boost the overall healthy appearance of your skin.
1. The faster you stamp the Aqua Stamp, the more serum is dispensed. When you slow stamping, serum dispensing is also slowed.
2. If you find serum is not dispensing, lightly shake the Aqua Stamp, or angle slightly.