Gin Amber Beauty dermaroller are professional-quality, CE-medical certified, surgical stainless steel dermarollers containing 192 real individual needles™ set at the proper angle for optimum results. They come in a hygienically sealed package for immediate use, with ergonomically designed and slip-proof handles for your safety. After microneedling, your skin can absorb up to 80% more product applied to the skin! Microneedling also rejuvenates skin by stimulating keratinocytes to release growth factors that promote upregulation of epidermal growth factors and cytokines.
The 0.50mm dermaroller is recommended for customers who have used our 0.25mm dermaroller and want to address deeper or more stubborn skin concerns. By extending needle depth penetration cellular action and turnover occurs at a deeper level improving results.
- To advance practice for better results
- Excellent for treating rosacea
- Targets areas of hyperpigmentation and sun damage improving microneedling outcome
- Deeper penetration addresses deeper wrinkles
- Beginning level to stimulate hair growth/prevent hair loss
Can be used up to once a week*
For more usage information click here
DO NOT DERMAROLL YOUR SKIN IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING:
A Fungal skin infection
Raised or suspicious moles/warts
* Everyone’s skin is unique. Please use caution with your dermaroller, gauge skin reaction and alter usage per your results. Do not exceed recommended usage.