Gin Amber Beauty dermaroller are professional-quality, CE-medical certified, surgical stainless steel dermarollers containing 192 real individual needles™ set at the proper angle for optimum results. They come in a hygienically sealed package for immediate use, with ergonomically designed and slip-proof handles for your safety. After microneedling, your skin can absorb up to 80% more product applied to the skin! Microneedling also rejuvenates skin by stimulating keratinocytes to release growth factors that promote upregulation of epidermal growth factors and cytokines.
Our Gin Amber Beauty 0.75mm dermaroller advances microneedling for our intermediate/advanced customers who want to address shallow acne scars or distinct hyperpigmentation, loose skin, areas of lost volume, stubborn wrinkles and lines, and who wish to improve surface rejuvenation with deeper needle penetration and cellular turnover stimulation. This size is also an excellent starting point for hair loss prevention and hair growth stimulation, and for use on areas of concern on the body. We do not recommend using the 0.75mm dermaroller on your forehead or around the eyes.
- Intensifies dermarolling treatment
- Targets deeper wrinkles and shallow acne scars
- Can be used on scalp for hair growth stimulation
- Can begin treating areas of concern on body
Can be used up to once every three weeks*
DO NOT DERMAROLL YOUR SKIN IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING:
A Fungal skin infection
Raised or suspicious moles/warts
* Everyone’s skin is unique. Please use caution with your dermaroller, gauge skin reaction and alter usage per your results. Do not exceed recommended usage.