Gin Amber’s philosophy of skin care tools is simple: I will only sell what I can promote with confidence knowing that I have meticulously researched, tested and used it, have experienced excellent results, can trust the quality and manufacturer, and can offer it at an affordable price! I work closely with my manufacturers to develop quality tools that enhance skin care routines and youth-promoting results.
Ultrasonic technology is used by skin-care professionals during “ultra-sonic facials” to achieve clinical results. It is the technology used in best-selling dental tools, as well as best-selling brush-head style skin care devices. The oscillating vibrations caused by ultrasonic soundwaves work with the skin’s elasticity to penetrate deep into skin to: “shake loose” debris and cleanse pores; exfoliate dead, dry or flaky skin cells; remove black/whiteheads; increase circulation; encourage cellular renewal and repair; relax face muscles; stimulate lymphatic drainage, improve skin texture and increase penetration of skin-care products by vaporizing product into tiny particles the skin can more readily absorb.
The Gin Amber Beauty Ultrasonic Facial Scrubber is a professional-grade, dual-action, stainless steel spatula-tipped tool that delivers a powerful 23,000 Hz sonic wave which is conducted by contact with the specially designed head and the skin. With two modes—cleansing and infusion—the Ultrasonic Facial Scrubber provides powerful cleaning of deep-seated sebum and debris, and ultrasonic assistance that changes allows the deepest product permeation. After use, your skin will immediately feel and appear cleaner, smoother and softer.
Completely charge your Ultrasonic Facial Scrubber before use. Charge is complete when the red charging indicator is off.
ULTRASONIC SCRUBBING ACTION IS MOST EFFECTIVE WHEN CONDUCTED THROUGH A LIQUID ENVIRONMENT - ALWAYS USE YOUR ULTRASONIC FACIAL SCRUBBER ALONG WITH A FACIAL SPRAY OR TONIC
Beginners should always use skin scrubber at lowest intensity setting.
- Gently cleanse your face. After cleansing, spray mist or tonic of your choice on areas of treatment, refreshing mist as it evaporates.
- Turn unit on by pressing the power button. Select intensity (low or high) and mode (cleansing or infusion).
- Place the blade of skin spatula on the treated area at 45 angle degree and glide the blade along pre-moistened skin. Keep the blade moving across the skin to activate cleansing mist and sonic action.
- Sweep the blade over your whole face and neck vertically and horizontally, keeping control panel from contact with skin. Use the curved corner of the blade to navigate nostril area.
- If debris collects along the tip of your blade, wipe with a cotton pad, tissue or soft cloth.
- After use, turn the unit off by pressing the power button. Clean blade and store with blade in protective cover included. Apply serum, cream or mask after treatment. (Also can be used with sheet mask)
Begin use once a week at lowest setting. If skin reacts well, increase to 2-3 times a week.
This tool is NOT waterproof, do not use in the shower or bath. Be sure to keep scrubber clean so product does not permeate into tool and compromise operation. Do not place scrubber near heat source.
DO NOT USE THE ULTRASOUND SKIN SCRUBBER IN THESE CASES:
- You are pregnant
- On a tumor or cyst
- On or around metallic implants
- Open wounds or sores
- If you have a fever, cardiac condition, extreme hypertension, cerebral infarction, herpes, follicular acne, furunculosis, carbuncle, active lupus, hepatitis, general sclerosis, Addison’s disease*.
- Do not use on the neck area if you have thyroid conditions.
* If you have any questions about whether using an ultrasonic device is appropriate for you, check with your doctor before use.