Gin Amber Beauty
1.0mm Dermaroller - Acne Scars & Body, Male Beard Growth
Gin Amber Beauty dermarollers are professional-quality, CE-medical certified, surgical stainless steel dermarollers containing 192 real individual needles™ set at the proper angle for optimum results. They come in a hygienically sealed package for immediate use, with ergonomically designed and slip-proof handles for your safety. After microneedling, your skin can absorb up to 80% more product applied to the skin! Microneedling also rejuvenates the skin by stimulating keratinocytes to release growth factors that promote the upregulation of epidermal growth factors and cytokines.
For advanced customers looking to revive hair and restore long-lasting confidence, the 1.00mm dermaroller targets advanced wrinkles and deep acne scars, while transforming your skin with a youthful shine you’ll love! Reaching the papillary layer of the dermis, this needle length’s penetration revitalizes skin in ways smaller needles can’t. Triggering deeper collagen production and rejuvenating hair follicles, the 1.00mm dermaroller makes thinning hair and patchy beards a thing of the past. Disclaimer: this is the longest needle size recommended for use on the face.
- Perfect for advanced hair regrowth
- Helps grow facial grow/thicken follicles
- Helps enhance collagen and elastin production
- Helps to reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves serum absorption
- Most intense depth recommended for face
- For advanced dermaroller users
- Targets stubborn acne scars and deeper wrinkles
- Addresses areas of volume loss in the face
- Advances treatment of problem areas on the body prevents hair loss and stimulates hair growth on the scalp
Not to be used more than once a month*
For more usage information click here
DO NOT DERMA ROLL YOUR SKIN IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING:
A Fungal skin infection
Raised or suspicious moles/warts
* Everyone’s skin is unique. Please use caution with your dermaroller, gauge skin reaction and alter usage per your results. Do not exceed recommended usage.