Hi, Amber Babies!
Thanksgiving is this week, and I want to take the time to tell you how much I appreciate you! I am truly grateful for all of the love and warmth you have shown me this past year. Gin Amber Beauty is a success because of the support of everyone—my customers, Facebook and Instagram followers, YouTube subscribers—all of you. You are part of my family, and I love you so much.
Gin Amber Beauty is my passion, and every day I strive to bring you everything I know about health, beauty, and nutrition so you can live your best life. I spend a lot of time researching, learning, and finding new ways to bring you the information and products you deserve.
I want to wish you a warm and safe holiday season. Enjoy it and make it memorable.
And remember to take care of yourselves. Take some simple steps to stay healthy and happy this holiday season. Here are just a few easy things you can do.
1) Remember to drink plenty of water. During the holidays, we may be tempted to drink alcohol and overeat. Staying hydrated can help curb your snacking and keep you feeling your best the next day.
2) Take an exercise break. Stretch, take a walk, if the weather permits, or put on your favorite music and dance. Moving the body is important, and research shows it can help your waistline and boost your mood.
3) Eat more vegetables. During the holidays, it is easy to eat starchy foods that cause bloating and make you feel tired. Instead of white potatoes or that second helping of rolls, reach for a salad full of green leafy vegetables.
4) Reduce sugar. Choose fresh fruit that is naturally sweet and packed with nutrients like vitamins, minerals, and fiber that will keep you full. If you are craving chocolate, try a piece of dark chocolate instead, which is packed with antioxidants.
5) Smile and have fun. Smiling can boost your mood by releasing endorphins, which help you feel happier and more positive. A smile can also give you a more youthful and radiant appearance.