Gin Amber Beauty dermarollers are professional-quality, CE-medical certified, surgical stainless steel dermarollers containing 192 real individual needles™ set at the proper angle for optimum results. They come in a hygienically sealed package for immediate use, with ergonomically designed and slip-proof handles for your safety. After microneedling, your skin can absorb up to 80% more product applied to the skin! Microneedling also rejuvenates skin by stimulating keratinocytes to release growth factors that promote upregulation of epidermal growth factors and cytokines.
This is the longest needle dermaroller we recommend for use on face. At 1.0mm needle length penetration will reach the papillary layer of the dermis section of your skin layers. This is where deep acne scars, more advanced skin wrinkles, or volume loss occurs. We do not recommend using this needle length on forehead or around eye area. This size also advances microneedling treatment for hair loss prevention and hair growth stimulation, and for use on areas of concern on the body. Can be used directly on scalp. You may want to use numbing cream at this depth.
- Most intense depth recommended for face
- For advanced dermaroller users
- Targets stubborn acne scars and deeper wrinkles
- Addresses areas of volume loss in face
- Advances treatment of problem areas on body, prevents hair loss, and stimulates hair growth on scalp
Not to be used more than once a month*
For more usage information click here
DO NOT DERMAROLL YOUR SKIN IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING:
A Fungal skin infection
Raised or suspicious moles/warts
* Everyone’s skin is unique. Please use caution with your dermaroller, gauge skin reaction and alter usage per your results. Do not exceed recommended usage.