Hi Amber Babies!
We are getting close to the end of the year. Although New Year’s Eve may look a little different this year, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t look and feel your best—even if you are celebrating at home.
So how do you go about looking your best? I have learned that it starts with confidence, good health, and a positive outlook. When you feel confident, healthy and positive, you are at your best—and you look your best. A cream or mask alone cannot do that for you.
There are some simple things that you can do at home to get started. You don’t have to spend a fortune, either. Below are a few suggestions to inspire you and ring in the New Year.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Sleep is as important as eating and exercising. Studies show that a lack of sleep leads to weight gain, depression, and poor concentration. A restful night also keeps darks circles and under-eye bags away. There’s nothing like a good sleep to make you look refreshed!
- Drink plenty of water. Many of us don’t drink enough water daily. Drinking 8 glasses a day will help rid the body and skinof toxins. Many people often report that by increasing their water intake, their skin has a more radiant glow. Check out my video where I talk about how I achieve my daily water goals.
- Use an eye cream with Vitamin C to help brighten and fight the free radicals that age you. Vitamin C gets a lot of attention and with good reason. It is a powerful antioxidant that fights the free radicals that damage the skin. It also brightens the skin to help you achieve a more youthful glow, reduce puffiness and eliminate under eye-circles. My newly launched Retinol Eye Cream—formulated with retinol, vitamin C and vitamin E—is a perfect complement to your night time routine.
- Try a face mask. Face masks can provide a quick pick me up for tired-looking skin. There are many varieties to choose from, just make sure that you select a mask that uses quality, natural ingredients. Soothing + Soothing Skin Superfood Sheet Mask from Gin Amber Beauty provides important nutrients to help soothe, smooth, and renew skin.
- Focus on the positive and smile! There is nothing sexier than a smile. Why? Because a smile exudes confidence and positivity, which many people find attractive. Smiling also has the effect of instantly lifting your mood.
Spend a little time and effort on yourself this week, and you will see your investment go a long way to a happier, healthier and more confident you. There’s no better way to start the New Year than with a positive outlook.
Happy New Year loves! I’ll see you in 2021.